The Local Paper published it’s first edition March 2, 1983.
While we have continued with our convenient 8.5X11 magazine sized format, we have updated our features many times over the years.
We added printing services about 7 years later with the purchase of an offset press, but we have added many pieces of equipment until today when we like to say, “If it can be printed on, we can get it done!”
We have the largest readership in all of Southern, Southeast Alaska, and continue to be locally owned and operated.
The Local Paper publishes weekly – every Wednesday – and we now have several full color special supplements throughout the year.
We are located at 516 Stedman Street, Ketchikan, Alaska 99901
- The LOCAL Paper print edition is read by over 15,000 readers of all ages and income ranges, every week.
- The LOCAL Paper print edition is distributed to about 100 high traffic locations in Southern, Southeast Alaska including largest employers and stores in Ketchikan, Metlakatla and Prince of Wales Island and now it can be seen on the web all over the world!
- Readers enjoy our convenient magazine-sized format, printed on easy-to-read white bond.
- The LOCAL Paper print edition stays around an average of 8 days, where it circulates from desk-to-desk and household-to-household which means your advertising is seen many times, by many people.
- Our paper is free to everyone; all of your existing customers and potential new buyers.
|DISPLAY ADVERTISING FAX:||907-228-4742|
|CLASSIFIED ADVERTISING FAX:||907-228-4748|